Friday, April 15, 2011

what is a good friend

They are people very important for my life , because I can trust on them, and they support me in hard moments. With friends I spend great time, we have fun, but they also are there when I need them.
Is it easy for you to make friends?
It depends of the situation. It's hard to me to trust someone quickly, because sometimes people disappoints You and you get hurt, so I need to get to know people very well to call them a friend. Besides I'm a little bit shy, so know new people it’s hard for me.
What’s the nicest thing you’ve ever done for your friends?
I don't remember about something specifically, but I think the nicest thing I do for my friends is be there when they need me, in good moments and in bad moments too.
What are the characteristics of a good friend?
I think that they are people who are always there for me, they listen to me and give me advices when I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment