Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My pice of technology

My favorite piece of technology is my Mac book air, my parents gave it to me for Christmas I use it in many ways, for example I use it to do works for the university, and to talk with my friends, also to check mi e-mail, and to read the news on-line, I listen music on it to, and to watch movies, I also have pictures and videos of me and my friends


on it. I used it every day because y bring it to the university to do works and to take notes, and when I get to my home I use it to talk with my friends, and for a lot of other things.
I like it because is very useful and comfortable, is very thin so I can take it to anywhere. Without my Mac book my life would be so mush difficult because I use it to do almost everything in my life.

1 comment:

  1. i hate you hahahah
    the mac book its cool stuff
    your very lucky girl! jhahahaha

    ReplyDelete